One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Here is DML's Ermanarich that i recently tweaked and think he looks much better, hope you will like him too. Wanted to take h im outside for some pics but my back went out and had a hard enough time taking these, anyway, here is my upgraded Black Forest Barbarian 'Ermanarich"!
thanks,
-mike-

Changes made:

-Changed pants and boots to brown.
-Added chainmail sleeves and cut the original tunic sleeves short.
-Added SST cloth Jerkin, dyed it black, shorten the length with plinking scissors.
-Added Iron Cross necklace.
-Added dml black leather belt
-Added dml dagger
-Added Dog Soldiers spear, axe, sword (repainted sheath) and custom hanger.
-Added sst studded vest (shortened)
-Added scratch made leather wrapped Iron Cross shield

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Leo and thanks so much man!! Glad you enjoyed!!

Hi Shaun and thanks very much!! I really like how he looks now much better, thanks again!!

Hi Don and thank you!! Ermanarich is one of my fav ever dml figs, so glad you liked my new take on him thanks Don!!

Hi Boogieman and thank you!! True about the Iron Cross, its just a fantasy bash and i liked how it added to his overall theme, glad you enjoyed tho thank you!!

Thanks so much fellas!!
-mike-

·
Welcome to my Life....
1,081 Posts
Man he looks great Mike, fantastic job.

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Jim and thanks so much! I love his new look too,the darker clothes and iron crosses i think suit him really well for my Black Forest theme. Glad you enjoyed thanks Jim!!

Hi Yujin and thank you very much!! As much as i love the original i really didnt like the light colors, i think the dark colors are perfect for him since he is from the Black Forest. The Iron Cross shield was fun to make, i wrapped some leather around the cross i cut out and added some suede trim detail and some fauz studs and i think it turned out pretty cool, glad you liked it as well!! Thanks Yujin glad you enjoyed!!

Thanks so much guys!!
-mike-

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Spyder and thank you so much!! Glad you liked his upgrades, id been wanting to upgrade him for some time. Glad you liked the shield as well, i enjoyed making it and think it turned out pretty cool.
Wish i could take credit for his boots, but they are as is from the dml figure Andre Marek, they are a superb pair of boots.
Thanks so much Spyder!!
-mike-

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi Jon and thanks! Im sure many an enemy soldier would say the same...however they are unable to speak anymore.
The black forest is his home and he will defend it with with total ruthless aggression against all enemy invaders...they will pay with their blood and their lives!
Fear the forest...fear the night...fear the blades of the Black Forest Barbarians!
Thanks Jon, really glad you enjoyed him!!
-mike-

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you Mike!! Really glad you liked him, he definately needed an upgrade from the lighter colors he comes with, its a great figure but i like him now much better. Glad you also liked the shield too, its really fun making things for the figures and thought id give it a shot making him a custom shield.
Totally agree with you, absolutely love this hobby, you can bash anything you want, any figure or person you want, or just enjoy a boxed figure with or without some tweaks, its a wonderful and fun hobby to enjoy!
Thank you Mike!!!
-mike-

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Great work yet again!

How do you do it!? Not only are you prolific but you're consistent with it, well done! Next week may see me back up to speed again, but I've got some real catching up to do!

Another winner

CHEERS!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.