One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New figure to the collection a Triad Toys Enforcer which was a bit of a dissapiontment. The head was not good, so i repainted it and tried to bring out the Bale likeness as best i could.
Then the coat did'nt fit, short sleeves. So i added the shirt which made him look chubby so i cut off the sleeves and selotaped them to the forarms to which really improved how it looked.
Has to do some resewing on the clasps for the collar as they were to tight, so i cut them off and but them in a better position so the collar looked right and tighten loose buttons on the coat.
Repainted the guns which were th coolest thing with this figure. All on a neo3 which is a really cool for posing.
Stopped using dullcote to protect my repainted head, now do what they do in the east and use satin finish which may the skin look slighty reflactive which looks really nice.
Got my own Grammaton Cleric Preston now, shame i could'nt add the feng head to this guy but there impossble to get now. If i do get one in the future i want to make an American Psycho figure.

·
The rest will flow
333 Posts
The paintjob looks great, as does the rest of the figure. Way to compensate for the short sleeves. :D

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone, yep those sleeves were a dissapontment.

cablecommander; I tried to take a close up of the scuplt but it's something i can't do that well with damn lame camera. Just a complete repaint really with a picture of equilibruim bale in front of me to copy his features like the hair line and way his eyebrow always look angry i that film.

GrenadierStinny: Got an axe reay for this guy ad it looks like woffard has made a scuplt avavible to make a bash a figure with.

Ian

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.