One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been working hard at improving my painting skills. This is the 5th official head I've painted. Thanks to xenoviper for the killer sculpt. I think I may tweak paint a bit but overall I'm happy so far. I'm looking for criticism good, bad, or indiferent so I can improve my work. Fire away!

:eek:verkill

[/QUOTE]

·
Yeeah boyee!!!
691 Posts
Very very nice, like a lot of peeps have said, good crisp lines, no flaws. The only thing I would point out, and it could be due to a lighting source, is that it looks quite glossy. More of a matt finish varnish on the skin would improve what is already a great paint app.

57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you everyone for the encouraging words.

Very very nice, like a lot of peeps have said, good crisp lines, no flaws. The only thing I would point out, and it could be due to a lighting source, is that it looks quite glossy. More of a matt finish varnish on the skin would improve what is already a great paint app.
AEAFalloon, That was my major nit too. I did hit him with Testors Dullcoat. Not too sure why he came out so glossy. It was near the end of the can. Also I may have sprayed it too close. Is there an alternate product anyone can recommend for dulling him down?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.