One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 245 Posts

·
www.boy-toy.net/bbs
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

My name is Jack Bauer, I am a Federal Agent of CTU Los Angeles~

ENTERBAY is proud to announce that we have just been granted the license from America's Emmy award winning TV series "24". We are thrilled to introduce you our new 1:6 scale Real Masterpiece Figure of the hero Jack Bauer from this exciting and edgy real-time series. This is ENTERBAY'S first American based character 1:6 Scale Figure in addition to our previous success in the making of 1:6 Scale Asian Based character figures. Another fine selection from our Real Masterpiece Collection, we are committed to challenge the 1:6 Market once again for a more realistic, accurate and highly detailed replicas for one of the hottest licensed entertainment property on the market today. Newly developed paint job techniques and materials are used for the head sculpts, we will also utilize brand new designs to fortify the level of accuracy and likeness of the figure. To be released in November 2008. Stay tuned …

ENTERBAY正式取得20世紀霍氏公司授權推出美國勇奪多個獎項的超級電視劇"24″,作為ENTERBAY第一個以美國角色為題材的MASTERPIECE人偶系列,我們將永不妥協,再向1/6世界的極限作出新挑戰,除了新研發的頭部材質和塗裝技術外,我們將會使用全新設計和研發的頭部結構來加強整體的仿真性。誓要突破1/6世界裡那細小頭部的結構極限。 敬請關注。 十一月上市。

·
BBICN ONLINE
4,942 Posts
ENTERBAY is proud to announce that we have just been granted the license from America’s Emmy award winning TV series “24”. We are thrilled to introduce you our new 1:6 scale Real Masterpiece Figure of the hero Jack Bauer from this exciting and edgy real-time series. This new project consist of a 1:6 Scale of the main character from this popular TV series as well another exciting product from this high end and the mainstream collectors around the world.

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Okay.... You got my attention.. I have all Three Bruce Lee's past on Jet Li and the other fella... But like the gentleman said if this is done right It could be a must have for me...EBT has a really cool one in the Store, I wonder who did that one.

·
1:6 Casuality
1,122 Posts
Can't wait to see more of this one. Jet Li was pretty damn good. Expecting a homerun with this one...in 24 withdrawal :(

·
www.boy-toy.net/bbs
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

ENTERBAY is proud to announce that we have just been granted the license from America's Emmy award winning TV series "24". We are thrilled to introduce you our new 1:6 scale Real Masterpiece Figure of the hero Jack Bauer from this exciting and edgy real-time series. This is ENTERBAY'S first American based character 1:6 Scale Figure in addition to our previous success in the making of 1:6 Scale Asian Based character figures. Another fine selection from our Real Masterpiece Collection, we are committed to challenge the 1:6 Market once again for a more realistic, accurate and highly detailed replicas for one of the hottest licensed entertainment property on the market today. Newly developed paint job techniques and materials are used for the head sculpts, we will also utilize brand new designs to fortify the level of accuracy and likeness of the figure. To be released in November 2008. Stay tuned …

ENTERBAY正式取得20世紀霍氏公司授權推出美國勇奪多個獎項的超級電視劇"24″,作為ENTERBAY第一個以美國角色為題材的MASTERPIECE人偶系列,我們將永不妥協,再向1/6世界的極限作出新挑戰,除了新研發的頭部材質和塗裝技術外,我們將會使用全新設計和研發的頭部結構來加強整體的仿真性。誓要突破1/6世界裡那細小頭部的結構極限。 敬請關注。 十一月上市。

G

·
That can't be a pic of the headsculpt? If so - woah! Just looking at the hair, and it doesn't quite look real which makes me wonder. Will definately get one of these

·
Registered
251 Posts
Did Arnie sculpt this? Do the eyes move, is the hair removable so that you can move the eyes? These are the questions on my mind. But I'm not going to get it, because I've got a TDK Dark Knight on reserve from my local comic shop and a Bank Robber Joker on reserve as well.

1 - 20 of 245 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.