One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Any chance she's a member of OSW?

I wonder how much she'll charge for making me a Lin Mae hs with a 4 week job on the window to the soul...

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,928 Posts
I wonder how much she'll charge for making me a Lin Mae hs with a 4 week job on the window to the soul...
--

How much is your bi-weekly paycheck?

Have you checked the black market rate for a healthy spare lung or kidney?

I'm guessing her hand made creations are probably well north of $500.00 USD and that's just being conservative. Absolutely no disrespect to the customizer or the OP.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,928 Posts
--

AH . . .

So it's basically a car or a mortgage payment for some.

I'm not knocking or mocking it. I know a couple of BJD (ball jointed doll) collectors who can easily spend that much just like how we spend $50.00 to $150.00 and up on 1:6 figures.

·
ever wearing flipflops
10,477 Posts
Very, very cool - I love to see pics ( or vid ) of people making miniatures, and sixthscale figures. Great job on those figures - excellent photography as well - the reflector really seems to work well..

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Amazingly beautiful work. After watching that video, and just how labor-intensive it is, I can see why she charges what she does. Remarkably skilled artisan.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Over $ 80 000? :wideyes That is :loony to much really. I bought a doll worth just over $ 1 000 and that is upper the limit for me, i'll say. :wink

:hat

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
Those dolls are absolutely beautiful. Love the style of the head sculpt. If I was loaded I would absolutely collect these.but as a social worker you can imagine my income:D:D I shouldn't even be in this HOBBY. Hoping to get out soon...really can't afford it.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts