One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Cyber-Bully
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was curious if anyone knows any site or store with an online storefront that is willing to make embroidered patches.

Now, I don't need a 1/6th scale patch, but I need someone who can make patches in 1 inch or smaller, with reasonable prices. It will be put into use for a 1/6th project, however.

Thanks!

·
BioChem Division
1,207 Posts
if you are making very low quantities, its gonna be EXPENSIVE.

you can try those places at the mall (or like EmbroidMe) that do individual embroideries, but not sure if they do patches.

as a last resort, you can always design a patch to be embroidered onto a twill cloth where the borders are embroidered, then you can just cut it yourself. it wont look as clean as a patch, but it might work.

·
Banned
4,284 Posts
Why to even embroid such small patches? You will loose quality for sure when compared to the printed patch, plus as it was mentioned already your price will be MUCH higher then for printed patches. This is the reason why there are no embroided 1/6 patches on the market - too expensive and result quality is not all that great.

Alexei

·
Cyber-Bully
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info, guys.

I'll admit that I'm pretty blind to the logistics of embroidered patches and what not, so forgive me about it.

Anyhow, I can't say what i want since this project is a bit of a suprise and I want to put a lot of love into it, so I won't let this set me back.

Thanks anyhow!

·
Registered
849 Posts
give the patch hut a try. Dave does great work and he is ex-air force. He has a embroidery machine, so I am sure he can do different sizes. Shoot them an e-mail with your request.

http://www.patchhut.com/

·
I'll Never Buy A Fem Fig!
972 Posts
I'd take the best embroidered 1/6 patch over the best printed 1/6 patch any day. Some of DML's embroidery is amazing ('Nam Green Beret Mike) and much better than the stuff that is screen onto fabric and glued on. I'll have to give patch hut a try myself.

·
Oh my lord!
390 Posts
Apache26 said:
I'd take the best embroidered 1/6 patch over the best printed 1/6 patch any day. Some of DML's embroidery is amazing ('Nam Green Beret Mike) and much better than the stuff that is screen onto fabric and glued on. I'll have to give patch hut a try myself.
I couldn't agree more man, something just doesn't sit right with me when it comes to printed and glued patches. With the type of stuff Dave can do, I have never had any need for printed patches. By the way don't judge Dave's work by the rancid pictures on his site. He really needs to change those. They make A+ patches look like D- patches.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We have been the preferred choice for embroidered patches for sports teams, businesses, private clubs, and other various sectors. We are known for offering super-fast and high-quality custom embroidered patched at affordable prices and with unmatched dedicated customer service.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts