One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Love Mario and Luigi, and I'll be sure to surf around and check the rest as wll.

Did I mention I loved Mario and Luigi? I love them. :inlove

·
AKA "ChiliDoug"
7,541 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Great pics! zerbraten, have you shown the figure, that looks like a Mummy and the Steampunk (?) figure the stands right next to it (behind / above) The Thing (Fantastic 4) before?
The reason I didn't post the two figure close up because the direct sunlight from the window light was too much. My photo either too bright or too dark lost detail of the figures.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Thanks for the pics they look great. Disappointed I had ticket to go but got into a car accident a couple weeks back and had to put my cash into getting a new car.

·
i draw pictures.....
2,040 Posts
man..was right on 14th that day...was itching to go but after going thru my pockets, 50 bucks for my girl & me was just a bit steep on that day. great figures!

namaste
Miguel

·
Ranger
1,151 Posts
Wow! Looks like a great time. Thanks for sharing. Really like that David from The Lost Boys.

Rick

·
Registered
2,024 Posts

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
So much gorgeous work in one spot...

·
Registered
956 Posts
I went over too! We had a blast. So great seeing everyone's work in person. No matter how good they look in photos, figures always look best in person.

Great atmosphere there too. Everyone looked like they were enjoying themselves, and Eric (MisterToy) is a hell of a nice guy. Really cool of these guys to get this together, and I'd love to see more shows like this happen.

I took a few pics myself while i was there. None of mine look 1/2 as good as kho75's but thought I'd share what i had.

Elvis1975 And Friends 1/6 Custom Figure Show

1 - 20 of 23 Posts