One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super mega jedi ninja
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you both for the info. I have another question, do the legs of the body attach to solid boots/bootfeet or are there removable feet inside the boots? I need to know before i start buying loose feet for the body. Hope this makes sense. Thanks

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Your welcome. My only question is why buy a burner at this point when the new Pb's are selling at such a low price? Only thing I can think is you got her at a very good deal.
Best of luck with your project,
Paul

·
Super mega jedi ninja
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah i have a good deal on 6 of them, i need these bodies for many customs. I live in the UK so the PB's are impossible to find in the highstreet, so ordering from the USA is the only realistic option, plus whenever a PB does appear in the UK its usualy on ebay.co.uk with quite a high markup.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
jankatana said:
Yeah i have a good deal on 6 of them, i need these bodies for many customs. I live in the UK so the PB's are impossible to find in the highstreet, so ordering from the USA is the only realistic option, plus whenever a PB does appear in the UK its usualy on ebay.co.uk with quite a high markup.
No wonder my customers in Germany buy Cy girl Pb's by the ten pack.

Paul

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.