One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
===============================
Edit: I logged in to my account and saw my order cancelled.

I contacted them and got this response: "all orders go through a verification process and it looks like this system cancelled your order in error, I sincerely apologize. You can place a new order and provide me with the order number so I can forward it for manual review."

Of course, everything I ordered is out of stock now. I bet they sold too many or at the wrong price and so cancelled mine and possibly others orders. Fudge that sheet.
===============================

Scale Figures & Statues | ThinkGeek

3A Ultron: $44.99
3A Black Widow: $54.99
Threezero Robocop 1.0: $99.99
3A Peter Parker and Spiderman bot: $143.99
Threezero GOT the Hound: $135.99
Threezero Fallout T-51 (exclusive): $249.99
etc etc

plus other stuff like Hot Toys artist mix figures are 95% off

·
Pug Lord
1,122 Posts
Re: AWESOME sale on at Thinkgeek, Bargain price 1:6!!!!!!!!!

Sweet find!
Thanks for posting!

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Me too. I was working as fast I could to create an account and check out. DONE!
glad you got an order in :)

I only used thinkgeek once before and again it was a sale so it is a site I am bookmarking in case of future sales

If I had the funds I would have ordered the Spiderman set and the Hound too but sadly kinda broke now. Glad I got an Ultron on order now though. The cheapest one I had on Ebay watchlist was £120, so £33 plus postage is a steal :)

·
Registered
716 Posts

Thanks for the tip!
I got the Ultron as well. $45 at 80% was a good deal.
It's the only 3A purchase I've made in over 2 years, and I was a member.

·
Registered
180 Posts

I bought the Black Widow. She will be my first 3A figure. I was curious about the quality, but as far as I can tell, there are zero online reviews or videos. I actually had her on preorder at one point, before deciding to cancel. Looks like I saved myself about $100 :wink

·
Registered
2,946 Posts

Some great bargains to be had there.

And that moment when you see a 95% discount and wonder if the original MSRP was maybe a bit...optimistic?

·
Registered
31 Posts

Wow! Some really great deals here. I am not familiar with ThinkGeek. Are they a reputable seller? Are they US or European based? Hopefully they charge a grip on shipping.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts

Wow! Some really great deals here. I am not familiar with ThinkGeek. Are they a reputable seller? Are they US or European based? Hopefully they charge a grip on shipping.
US based and a very well established company.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts

Thanks for the heads up.....this is great.

Picked up the hound and 3 awesome hoodies that were on sale as well.

·
Registered
956 Posts

Man Jaztermareal, good heads up on this. Really appreciated. I picked up a set of Fallout power armor last night for $250. When it came out, it was close to $400, and I had concluded that was just more than I could justify paying, and made my peace with not getting it. So I am beyond thrilled to be getting a set for a price I can live with. Thanks again.

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Man Jaztermareal, good heads up on this. Really appreciated. I picked up a set of Fallout power armor last night for $250. When it came out, it was close to $400, and I had concluded that was just more than I could justify paying, and made my peace with not getting it. So I am beyond thrilled to be getting a set for a price I can live with. Thanks again.
you are welcome buddy :)

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Update: I logged in to my account and saw my order cancelled.

I contacted them and got this response: "all orders go through a verification process and it looks like this system cancelled your order in error, I sincerely apologize. You can place a new order and provide me with the order number so I can forward it for manual review."

Of course, everything I ordered is out of stock now. I bet they sold too many or at the wrong price and so cancelled mine and possibly others orders. Fudge that sheet.

better check to see if yours are cancelled folk

1 - 20 of 90 Posts