One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
www.echobasetoys.com

Yeah the site stinks but they do know their toys. These guys are super to deal with :banana! I highly recommend them! Give them or call or send them an e-mail they will get your plastic crack fix.

F106lady

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
I've been using them for going on 2 years now (maybe a bit more). They know their toys. At least a dozen orders with them with never a hiccup. Favorite source for loose BBI & DML figures & gear, and my alternate source for ACE stuff. Their communication is solid and their service is fast. Highly recommend.

·
SuperDork
1,286 Posts
EBT are great assets to this hobby. I don't often order from their online site, but whenever I'm in the area, I try to stop into their store, and they always give me great deals.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Ordered 2 SS boxed figures from them last week (1.4.16), Nan mailed me (1.5.16) that they were out of stock on one so asked for a different figure. 7 days later they are both in my grubby mits and looking awesome. Thanks EBT for making this a very happy basher!!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hi,

Does anyone know if Echobase are having problems?
As i made an order and i got a confirmation e-mail from them, but it was all in a sort of machine code and makes no sense whatsoever.

Thank you for your order with =-$merchant-=. Below are your order details.

Order Number: =-$order_number-=
Order Date: =-$order_date-=
Purchase Billing Method: =-$payment_type-=

I have sent two e-mail's to them using different e-mail addresses about the order, plus a Facebook message but still nothing.

Gary

·
Registered
142 Posts
Just ordered and got something from them two weeks ago. I think their site is broken; I got the same message that you did. I ended up calling them, got through, and the order was processed. They have new site, which doesn't quite work either. In the end, they took care of me, but it did need a nudge.

Good luck!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts