One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They must have a teleportation device hidden in the back! Ordered Thursday arrived Sunday! From LA to Calgary in 4 days!!!

It never ceases to amaze me at just how much these guys do for our community day in and day out. Tung and Nan have been ardent supporters of the OSW from day one and I'd just like to thank the boys at ECHOBASE TOYS for thier years of service and support.

Good friends indeed.

Clay

·
1:6 Nam Nut
872 Posts
agreed, those dudes are great. in reality though, all the dealers ive dealt with, including war-toys and others have been really pleasant to deal with, i think becasue many of them share the same passions we do for 1/6.

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Amen to that Clay. They got me my Humvee and other WOH goodies to me in 6 days. Bloody miracle workers, they are.

·
WHAT?!! No cupcakes?!
526 Posts
Yes they do ROCK! Years ago when the ACE DEVGRU set came out, my gf bought one for me as a gift for Xmas. Well a postal worker failed (Mr. Booth was his name-i'll never forget) and somehow lost the package that would've arrived just before the 25th. I forgot the details but I know Elf-o Base came to the rescue and did Santa's work. :hat elf with shades and a cigarette.

This was the first time I had ever bought from them and was also one of the first significant 1/6 pieces in my collection. I was absolutely impressed by EBT.

THANKS EBT!!

:clap

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Hello, everyone!

I've not been able to spend as much money at Echobase as I'd like to (oh, the life of an A & P student!), but Nan and Tung are two super outstanding guys! They'll talk to you and wait on you like you're about to drop a grand, even if all you want is a single piece of uniform.

Nan and Tung are the only two dealers I've actually met so far, but I have been impressed with everyone I've ordered from so far. This hobby seems to have a higher than typical ratio of "good guys" associated with it.

Just my 2 cents...

Russ
Proud son of Rose and Wes

·
Proactive Procrastinator
1,330 Posts
:rolling Good stuff there Armand. Who knows Fett...might've caught somebody on a bad day (not a great thing in a sales position, but it happens).
Maybe they were still upset over him putting Han in carbonite!

Love these guys, have always gotten stellar service from day one!! :devilhnd:clap

·
Banned
332 Posts
Now Monkey Depot , those guy were really cool at AWOH of... I think '04???

I dont know I forgot but that guy hooked me up with discount, free field cap , K-98, and Monkey Depot shirt and hat!!!

hahaha but he was cool.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.