Visit Echo Base Toys www.echobasetoys.com
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys!

Just finished all the details for the party. So here's the skinny:

WHAT: Echo Base Toys/WOH 08 Hooters Party
WHEN: Friday, June 20th 2008 7:00 PM
WHERE: Hooters Pasadena

If you are interested in attending this function, please email me at [email protected] (DO NOT PM ME BECAUSE I NORMALLY DO NOT CHECK PMs) You must email me your name and if you are bringing guests. There is limited space for this function. I will need your email because I will email you more information later on.

Remember, email me at [email protected]

Hope to see you at the party and at WOH

·
Registered
10 Posts
As someone who has seen the room we are getting, I can say it's going to be awesome. This "wing" is almost three times the size of our usual location. Book your spots.

PNC, you betta be goin', fella. You're my ride should I decide to touch a beer to my weergin lips for the first time ever.

Oh, and best to try and carpool. There's a smallish/affordable paylot right nextdoor, but that'll fill up fast if everybody takes their own ride.

And the girls are just as hot as the other place.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Dude you're not going to WOH!!!

·
Proactive Procrastinator
1,330 Posts
As someone who has seen the room we are getting, I can say it's going to be awesome. This "wing" is almost three times the size of our usual location. Book your spots.

PNC, you betta be goin', fella. You're my ride should I decide to touch a beer to my weergin lips for the first time ever.

Oh, and best to try and carpool. There's a smallish/affordable paylot right nextdoor, but that'll fill up fast if everybody takes their own ride.

And the girls are just as hot as the other place.
Just funnin Gravy, of course I'm going. I wouldn't want to disappoint Nico.

·
Visit Echo Base Toys www.echobasetoys.com
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I've been by the Hooters a couple of times last week and boy I cannot decide which girls to request for the party. If you've been to the Pasadena location you'll know that there's a good mix of girls that work there. :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.