One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was fantastic...!!!

Once again the Brothers put together a fabulous gig,at their expense.The effort put forth by these guys goes un-noticed by alot of the 1/6 community,basically because of the So Cal location.

There was the usual, gift bag,raffle,free platters and just good times to be had by all who were lucky to attend.

And to those I didn't get a chance to chat with,I apologize.I got into a long discussion with Grey Ghost over our chosen profession(auto industry).And I finally got to meet by good friend Don(Migo11),also hung out with the ever cool cat,BlackOpsForFree,who is one of the coolest,friendliest fellas I have met in this hobby,Grey Ghost and his father,Royalewithcheese,Norm,who I haven't seen in 4 or 5 years(hey Norm,don't forget that Head admin position we were chatting about,ha),And the ever lovely Harley,who has had a rough time as of late,but is still his loveable self.

And again I apologise to those I wasn't able to chat with.And I was the fella in the brown Tshirt with the Punisher Skull.

And also,big round of applause to the brothers for all they do for us at the hooters get together and the BBq's

·
Rogue Spear World Champ
557 Posts
pics or it didn't happen

·
Rogue Spear World Champ
557 Posts
lol

·
King Geek and OSW Admin
9,329 Posts

Can you two MARRIED guys get out of the way! Single man-- comin' through!
WOOF!!!

Passed out?? On SODA!?! Pansy!!!

I'm not sure what Nan is pointing to, but it's giving me that same creepy feeling that my weird uncle used to...

Hollowpoint listens, but is skeptical about Nan's claims... (Oh, what a subtle joke..!)

One word: Drunks!

This guy is looking way too intently at my future (even-though-she-doesn't-know-it-yet) wife. (I seem to have a lot of those.......)

Did I say "wife"? I meant "wives".

The moustache that makes even Tom Sellek jealous.

If anything ever goes wrong-- blame this guy!

Yep. That's just...... Well..... I mean, how can you not--? Aw, crap. I can't think of anything to say-- just look at the damn picture!! :X:wail:X

·
Rogue Spear World Champ
557 Posts
:lol

great stuff

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
It took some ugliness on the part of Ty and myself, but we've smoked out some actual pics, and it was worth it.

·
uber noob assembler
5,022 Posts
Thank you very much Nan, Tung, Alan, and the OSW gang!!! Glad to have met most of ya, especially my good friends in this forum, you guys rock, we even founded a new OSW member fan club:lol

As a first timer, i didn't want the night to end, but we had a convention to attend the next day. This is what its all about, to experience the camraderie (sp?), to be amongst your bretheren, good people, and i am very happy to have experienced the weekend. Its my first one, and its the best, i just hope we can make this better each year.

and all the buying/receiving gifts from members of gear/parts/figures you need, that served to be just an added bonus for me this weekend

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.