One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
The body seems to be $105 not including the head so I think it is just a confusing way of selling stuff. I think the heads are separate and if you order one then you only get the head. If you click on the M31 body in the list the picture that comes up Says: "Body Not Include Head" and $105 is a lot for a M31 body.

·
1:6 collector
2,105 Posts
JohnByng is correct. The cheapest head is $19.99, the most expensive is $38.99, the body is $105.99 (you have to select your choice from the little dropdown interface), which seems rather too much. I have bought from this seller without issues, for what it is worth.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Looks fine from a glance as each item is priced correctly using the drop downs, they are just using what is referred to as a multi-variation listing which can appear a bit confusing. Some sellers use this as a way of getting their items to rank higher in an ordered search.

·
OSW Member
222 Posts
This doesn't look like a scam. It's fairly common to see select on ebay listings. Usually the cheapest price is what is seen on the listing. $20.00 for a M31 would be to good to be true. I'm not vary familiar with male body prices but $105.00 seems high. I've gotten a female Phicen for less than $60.00.

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
This doesn't look like a scam. It's fairly common to see select on ebay listings. Usually the cheapest price is what is seen on the listing. $20.00 for a M31 would be to good to be true. I'm not vary familiar with male body prices but $105.00 seems high. I've gotten a female Phicen for less than $60.00.
The body is not a huge bargain but with included free international shipping, and a 5% discount if you buy 3 or more items (meaning the body + head + one more item), it's about right. Base price should be @$80. This discussion is kind of pointless once you clear up the confusion that arose apparently from seeing $19.99 (price of the cheapest head) next to the picture of the $105 body -- which is how it seemed "too good to be real." A Multiple item drop-list listing works well for persuading buyers to buy a head and body combo, and maybe a third item to get the 5% discount, and possibly it saves the seller extra listing fees.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts