One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
HOME OF FINE 1/6 CUSTOMS
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to bid on this seller's items and every time I place a bet, i get this message:

Sorry, the seller is not accepting bids or offers from you at this time.

I tried contacting the seller and I get this message:

We're sorry we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately, this seller is not able to respond to your question. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing.

Am I doing something wrong? Is this guy even aware that no one can bid on his items or is it just me?

Anyone ever have this problem?

Eric

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
You've been officially "snubbed."

Sorry about that, man.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Hey Eric,
I bid just to see if I could and I got away with it. If I win you can buy it from me for what I paid. Or I'll keep it for me. It's a pretty cool back pack. Either way is cool.
Mike

·
Intercept,Engage,Destroy
5,195 Posts
I did experience the same thing from a seller in Taiwan I never did do business before.
I emailed him and all was fixed. I recently won an item from one of his auctions too! Sorry I
couldn't be more helpful in your situation.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Eric,

I know having sold items in the past on e-Bay that you can block bidders who have "made things complicated" with sellers in the past.

Complications like lots of complaints to e-Bay customer service, or a low feedback score, or a number of negative or even neutral feedbacks etc.

All of these things can block a bidder if the seller choses to check those boxes on his account - especially a power seller like buffboyrules.

I've bought his items a number of times, but never had a problem - if I remeber correctly he is a lightning fast shipper.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Rejection is gods protection...

·
i draw pictures.....
2,040 Posts
SOLID seller. had numerous transactions without any problems whatsoever. you probably have some negative strike on one of his prerequisites to bid on his stuff…(too many negative feedbacks probably)

peace out
Miguel

1 - 20 of 38 Posts