One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just added Ebay member neouneou to my blocked bidder/buyer list.

He bought a used Dragon figure from me, and I specifically made a point to bubble-wrap it and put it in a box. I just received a picture of a figure with leg broken at hip joint, shown above the box I sent it in (which is in perfect condition).

I doubt that it could have broke in shipping. I searched through my gmail for his username and back in August the same person purchased a Dragon figure and also claimed it arrived broken.

What are the chances of that? I think very small. I also looked at his user profile on Ebay, and it states "Private Feedback - This member, neouneou, has decided to make his/her Feedback comments private." This is *very* odd. I've never actually seen it.

I won't be scammed by this person again. So, I have promptly blocked this user.

To block users on Ebay, see https://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/manage_bidders_ov.html

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,855 Posts
I just added Ebay member neouneou to my blocked bidder/buyer list.

He bought a used Dragon figure from me, and I specifically made a point to bubble-wrap it and put it in a box. I just received a picture of a figure with leg broken at hip joint, shown above the box I sent it in (which is in perfect condition).

I doubt that it could have broke in shipping. I searched through my gmail for his username and back in August the same person purchased a Dragon figure and also claimed it arrived broken.

What are the chances of that? I think very small. I also looked at his user profile on Ebay, and it states "Private Feedback - This member, neouneou, has decided to make his/her Feedback comments private." This is *very* odd. I've never actually seen it.

I won't be scammed by this person again. So, I have promptly blocked this user.

To block users on Ebay, see Managing bidders and buyers
--

Sorry to read and thank you for posting/sharing the information.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts