One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
That is... Pretty horrible actually. But if I ever get a figure of Ronald McDonald, I would certainly equip him with one of these.

That said, it is a fantastic paint job and well beyond the usual boxed-in thinking.

·
One Sixth Gunsmith
1,234 Posts
Now that is one hell of a tease! Ridiculous (albeit well-applied) paintjobs aside, I spy the following forthcoming releases from E&S:
  • KAC SR25k
  • Mk.17 SCAR-H SSR
  • Elcan Spectre
  • Nightforce NXS Compact 1-4x scope
  • Translucent 5.56mm mags
  • 7.62mm PMAG
  • HK416 18" barrel with folding front sight
  • Hogue JP pistol grip
  • Magpul PRS stock

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
At first I thought this was the IPSC edition! :lol

PRS stock, nice! My favorite for a DMR.

·
Registered
4,442 Posts
There are so many goodies in here that haven't been made yet! I wish they weren't coming in pastel colors, but obviously this means they're coming later. The short scope, the new Spectre, the MK20!!!, the 7.62 PMag, the stock and list goes on...

You guys are surely filling the gap where other companies are falling short and I thank you for it!

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,821 Posts
1:6 blasphemy

·
One Sixth Junkie
6,280 Posts
:doh God save them. With color schemes like that...well...I don't know what to say... I mean what were they thinking...or not thinking...or were they on a acid trip...

·
1:6 Warrior
1,595 Posts
That SSR is awesome. Aside from the horrid color apps it seems like we're in for some more sweet weapons from E&S.

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
They're great looking weapons; finely detailed.

I can even get past the colors as my cans of primer and paint stand at the ready.

Shoot, I might even get a blue one and leave it as is for a polar commando.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts