87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Easy&Simple 26016 PMC Urban Operation Assaulter 2 Viking

Attachments

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Very cool indeed.

Coolness aside though, one would hope that such a lightly geared figure would go for a much lower price than the usual E&S offering.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Very cool indeed.

Coolness aside though, one would hope that such a lightly geared figure would go for a much lower price than the usual E&S offering.
MSRP is $15 less than normal so I would expect somewhere around $150 for most US retailers.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
I will definitely add this to my group of E&S figures, even if I use the head for a different figure. As cool as it is, the helmet just doesn't seem to fit right (maybe because the hair is sculpted). I really like the overall look of the figure, and his equipment.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I like this figure and especially the rifle and the headsculpt !!

Lots of possibilities for kithbashing :thumb

The only thing that I don't like is the logo on the back of the vest...

I wish they could have made it without that Viking headskull patch ....

·
Lurker
333 Posts
Cool rifle. Interesting to see a 7.62x39 SCAR platform. Are they even in production with FN? As far as I know, only prototypes have been produced. Maybe it's a hint that E&S will start producing some AK platform rifles soon? They already have the mags with this set, haha. Also glad they did another new mount for the T1.

Nice Ragnar head. Definitely going to pick up a couple loose.

I like that they re-tooled their Glock 17 to match their 19 and upcoming 34. Looks much better now. They should have included a left hand holster instead of two right handers though. And I'm not a fan of the blue TTI baseplates for the mags, although I see what they're doing with the colour schemes. They've made red, silver, gold, now blue.

Not a fan of the civilian clothing at all though. I would much prefer to see plain clothes without any print on them. Or at least more subtle graphics.

Oh, and those boots look terrible.

·
Nactu...Pheractu...Nictu?
2,318 Posts
Not a huge fan of the colour/fashion choices, like the bright blue pants and beige boots etc - just look kind of "off" to me. Some nice pieces but so far it seems to me like an unholy mix of Tom Clancy's "The Division" and DAM's Spade lineup going on. They should've called this one "Hipster Bank Robbery" or something

1 - 18 of 18 Posts