87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Easy&Simple 06014 PMC Weapon Set A
Easy&Simple 06015 Doom's Day Kit Weapon Set A

Attachments

·
1:6 enthusiast
2,052 Posts
With the thread title, I was hoping to see something a bit different from E&S, like possibly an accessorized AK or two but it doesn't look like they have any interest in that platform. While these look really good, just like the rest of their weapons, there's nothing that fits into any of the niches that interest me. I'm sure that these will be popular but hopefully they will eventually get around to some less familiar weapons.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Not a fan of the ZERT colors, although those sets also have some neat additions, like Magpul BAD levers.

The PMC kits will definitely find their way to my collection.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,855 Posts
DAMN . . .

Tough crowd.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I like 'em, especially with the inclusion of the pistols.

Maybe Dam will come up with AK sets after they release their PMC figure (whenever that is).

·
Lurker
333 Posts
I'll echo the sentiment that they should really do some AKs with modern accessories. Either for PMC or some modern Russian figures.

These are still good though. Nice to see some different handguard and stock configurations on the market. And available outside of getting them loose from a boxed set.

·
Registered
190 Posts
DAMN . . .

Tough crowd.
Didn't mean to sound that way. I might use the Doom's day style sets on some division-themed bashes I have, not a huge fan of them otherwise. I have two division figures I preordered on the way from MD, and they can't both have a vector.

I'll probably get 2 of each PMC-themed sets. I really like the accessories they're adding, though I have no use for the HAMR scopes.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,855 Posts
Now available for $45 each at One Sixth Kit.
$38 apiece from BoT.
--

No need for one-upping among two reliable and respected 1:6 vendors. One is based in Asia (China/Hong Kong) and the other in the US.

:)

The price includes shipping from OneSixthKit.

BOT's price is before shipping and shipping varies based on where it is shipped to.

I've done business with both and they're first class all the way in terms of consistency, integrity, and reliability in earning your 1:6 business.

·
1:6 Warrior
1,595 Posts
Oh, didn't realize the prior vendor was located in China. Good points though DFC.

I preordered the four PMC versions just a bit ago. I'm still waiting on their M240L to get released though I think it's been canceled, can't find any Asian vendors with it listed anymore.

·
Registered
255 Posts
--

No need for one-upping among two reliable and respected 1:6 vendors. One is based in Asia (China/Hong Kong) and the other in the US.

:)

The price includes shipping from OneSixthKit.

BOT's price is before shipping and shipping varies based on where it is shipped to.

I've done business with both and they're first class all the way in terms of consistency, integrity, and reliability in earning your 1:6 business.
I completely agree with you DFC. Both are great. OSK is usually my go to for pre-orders as he tends to get them first, but BOT has a terrific selection.

I sincerely hope no one misinterprets my posting as favoring one vendor over the other. Anyone who supplies 1/6 gear at a reasonable price is good by me (hear that Amazon Prime?!?!?!?)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts