One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Mainly film related figures
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I have started using a new type of talc replacement for helping get tight outfits on my figures, especially female Phicen figures.

Silicone Finishing Powder. Made for special effects makeup artists, which is my day job. SFP is made from MICROSPHERES of silicone, acrylic, nylon and silica.

It works far better than talc or cornflour. Provides really good slip and leaves no colour trace or horrible buildup. Also mattes out the shine on silicone skins and stops stuff sticking to the bodies. Excellent for fitting bodysuits to Phicen figures.

SFP is made by Silicone Art Materials in the USa. I got mine from Scotty's Makeup in Sydney Silicone Art HD Finishing Powder | Scotty's Make-up & Beauty

Available in the US from Alconeco.com

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Much obliged, Alastair. It's always a good day when someone shares a new technique for dealing with scale problems.

Mike

·
Registered
545 Posts
Indeed. Thank you very much. This friction stuff is hindering the playability of the Phicens. And now something was found, which is better than cornflour. Very interesting and worth a try.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts