One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,423 Posts
Killingyouguy: LG and John have already given you the solution. I thought I should add that since you mentioned that you don't tinker much with DML figures, I can kinda guess what happened that led to the mishap. Did you try to force the head back onto the neck piece without softening it? To prevent that from happening again, use a hairdryer to soften the sculpt in the future. Or you can dip it in boiling water (and it will pop right out). Then you can place it back onto the neckpiece properly. Hope I was of some help! :thumb

·
Premium Member
6,423 Posts
Actually Yujin, when I opened the box, his head was leaning over to the side quite substantially. I then tried to right his head and that was when it popped right off. I really didn't muscle it at all, just to give you an idea I have a ton of HT stuff and the only thing I ever broke was the Scar Pred staff and that was during a move. I will be more careful now though with Dragon heads :D
Ah, then it probably is a manufacturing defect then. But at least it's one that can be rectified. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts