One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1/6 Action Figures such as: Hot Toys, Art Figures, Enterbay, EdStar, Toys Dao, Dragon Models, etc.
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Detailed Description: This is Dragon Models 1/6 scale Jean Reno as "Wasabi" from Wasabi 2001 Film.

"Wasabi 2001":

Actors:

Stars: Jean Reno as (Wasabi), Ryoko Hirosue as (Yumi Yoshimido), Michael Muller as (Maurice)

Description: "When his former lover dies, a french policeman (Jean Reno) travels to Tokyo to take care of his estranged daughter (Ryoko Hirosue."

Producer: Luc Besson

About this figure:

What can I say? It's Jean Reno! One of the best goddamn actors in this world! He and his voice is so cool and well known everywhere. And his acting his top notch as we all know from that 1 special movie in our hearts (Leon The Professional). Which I also plan on getting that Enterbay 1/6 figure as well (stay tuned).

This figures likeness is spot on to Jean Reno. Even for it being so old, the license really made this figure shine. His suit is very well tailored with the old-style cut. And it feels and looks very high quality. And he comes with dress socks to goes with his shoes, (Same as Michael Chan G4).

Yet again I really admire Dragon Model's attention to detail in there figures. And it shows straight up for him. So glad I got him!

Pictures: Taken with a Google Pixel 4a Portrait Mode

·
Registered
1/6 Action Figures such as: Hot Toys, Art Figures, Enterbay, EdStar, Toys Dao, Dragon Models, etc.
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,873 Posts
IIRC . . .

The figure is one of the earliest "film licensed" offerings from DML.

It appears you have the normal / regular boxed edition. The "exclusive" / "limited" edition came with a box slip cover promoting the film. Same figure. Just a box slip cover that goes over the regular box.

Yes. I still have all I purchased and opened one from back in the day.

Collectors at the time went ape sh** over the pistol and holster.

Reactions: The Fool

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
IIRC . . .

The figure is one of the earliest "film licensed" offerings from DML.

It appears you have the normal / regular boxed edition. The "exclusive" / "limited" edition came with a box slip cover promoting the film. Same figure. Just a box slip cover that goes over the regular box.

Yes. I still have all I purchased and opened one from back in the day.

Collectors at the time went ape sh** over the pistol and holster.
It's so crazy how rare these figures are I would never know what's more rare by look. Thanks for letting me know that. And I can definitely agree about the holster and pistol it goes so good together.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts