One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got the Dragon 1/6 Scale WWII German Pz.Kpfw.II Ausf. C Tank Panzer II Tank and Dragon 1/6 scale WWII British SAS 4x4 Desert Raider Jeep this past Sunday. Finally got both put together. Over all I was happy with how they look. I know weathering and doing mod will make them look better but just don't have the time now. I probably tackle the job in the near future. I was a bit disappointed that none of the tank hatches open. Hope you guys enjoy the pictures.

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Resisting Evil
5,730 Posts
I have read that the hatches can be popped open from the inside, but care must be taken to do it gradually so you don't break plastic.....

·
Resisting Evil
5,730 Posts
Do you have any DAK Panzer crewmen for the tank?

If not, maybe open hatches won't matter......:think

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Thanks for the pics, nice to see the care dragon took with packaging. The foam injection moulds in particular work extremely well, when we switched to those at a previous job shipping damage was reduced to less than 1%. Certain manufacturers could clearly learn from this...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the pics, nice to see the care dragon took with packaging. The foam injection moulds in particular work extremely well, when we switched to those at a previous job shipping damage was reduced to less than 1%. Certain manufacturers could clearly learn from this...
Here more pictures of the packaging for the tank

·
Resisting Evil
5,730 Posts
Horst is perfect, although he may be almost impossible to find now, being released back in 2005:

.....and you'll have to get that main hatch open!

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts