One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1/6 Action Figures such as: Hot Toys, Art Figures, Enterbay, EdStar, Toys Dao, Dragon Models, etc.
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Detailed Description:

This is Dragons Models 1/6 scale Resident Evil: Code Veronica's Claire Redfield.

About the figure:

I knew when I first seen this figure, no matter how high it was that I needed it immediately. It is a very dated look, and body (Whole body made of a Rubber like Material, minus the head which is solid plastic".

I am a very big Resident Evil fan. I even attempted to get the Chris Redfield version as well, but he is even more rare. So I could only get her (for the time being anyway...)

Pictures: Taken with a Google Pixel 4a Portrait Mode

·
Registered
1/6 Action Figures such as: Hot Toys, Art Figures, Enterbay, EdStar, Toys Dao, Dragon Models, etc.
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,928 Posts
Indeed, a blast from the past.

I own four of her along with four of the Chris Redfield by DML as well. I purchased them years ago when they were first released.

One of each displayed and the others stored away somewhere.

No signs of degradation or deterioration on the head sculpts, bodies, outfits, etc. I keep them all stored in a climate controlled environment.

“Rarity” is one thing, but it doesn’t necessarily equate to “demand” and “pricing” depending on the buyer and seller.

How much did she cost you?

No.

I’m not selling / trading any of mine short of a parchment paper contract for one’s soul to be placed into eternal damnation and suffering in HELL signed in blood and in triplicates.

;) :p

You are becoming the "retro" 1:6 acquisition expert within this group.

What's next?

The Onimusha figures by DML of Kaede and Samanosuke?

The China Strike Force figures by DML of Norika and Darren?

The Hit Team figures by DML of four characters from the film it's based on?

Yes.

I own multiples of the preceding as well MIB/NRFB along with one or two of each displayed.

Years ago when I attended a convention in Orlando a dealer was blowing out his stock of Kaeda and Samanosuke for $20.00 USD each.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Indeed, a blast from the past.

I own four of her along with four of the Chris Redfield by DML as well. I purchased them years ago when they were first released.

One of each displayed and the others stored away somewhere.

No signs of degradation or deterioration on the head sculpts, bodies, outfits, etc. I keep them all stored in a climate controlled environment.

“Rarity” is one thing, but it doesn’t necessarily equate to “demand” and “pricing” depending on the buyer and seller.

How much did she cost you?

No.

I’m not selling / trading any of mine short of a parchment paper contract for one’s soul to be placed into eternal damnation and suffering in HELL signed in blood and in triplicates.

;) :p

You are becoming the "retro" 1:6 acquisition expert within this group.

What's next?

The Onimusha figures by DML of Kaede and Samanosuke?

The China Strike Force figures by DML of Norika and Darren?

The Hit Team figures by DML of four characters from the film it's based on?

Yes.

I own multiples of the preceding as well MIB/NRFB along with one or two of each displayed.

Years ago when I attended a convention in Orlando a dealer was blowing out his stock of Kaeda and Samanosuke for $20.00 USD each.
Your taste is pretty similar to mines. And as far as price I paid $200 for her in ebay. And I am not displeased, I love this figure.

And wow you already knew what I had! Lls yes i have recently purchased the Dragon 1/6 Samanosuke and Kaede as well. And I can't wait to post them.

My 1/6 action figure collection is growing super quick, and I can't wait to show them all off.

·
12,928 Posts
I don't know.

I wouldn't be surprised if you end up adding 1:6 figures I own purchased from back in the day and in quantity.

Be careful in not overpaying too much. Wanting them is one thing, but "self-control" is another.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't know.

I wouldn't be surprised if you end up adding 1:6 figures I own purchased from back in the day and in quantity.

Be careful in not overpaying too much. Wanting them is one thing, but "self-control" is another.
Yeah I agree with you. Sometimes I do let ny nostalgia get the better of me. But also, when you know a figure is really rare and there's a big chance that you might miss out on permanently, or at least for a very long time...it gives you so much satisfaction when you purchase it before its lost.

And also prevents your dismay in missing out on it. Because man, missing out on a unique item hurts every collector.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,081 Posts
Classic.

I remember the pistols from this figure being in very high demand on the loose markets. They probably still would be now. That Beretta 93R is a super hard pistol to find now.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Classic.

I remember the pistols from this figure being in very high demand on the loose markets. They probably still would be now. That Beretta 93R is a super hard pistol to find now.
I agree. All of her equipment is so rare, and unique. The Golden Lugers are so well made its amazing.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Classic.

Very very rare, and hard sort after. The Beretta and Lugers are very cool guns. You don't see these type of unusual weapons much for 1/6 scale nowadays.

·
12,928 Posts
Classic.

I agree. All of her equipment is so rare, and unique. The Golden Lugers are so well made its amazing.
Very very rare, and hard sort after. The Beretta and Lugers are very cool guns. You don't see these type of unusual weapons much for 1/6 scale nowadays.
--

Explains why the 21STCT FOREIGN WEAPONS SET 3 tends to be a sought after item by some collectors nowadays.

Glad I purchased so many back in the day for $7.99 USD per set or less.

They may not be as detailed as DML's, but still worthwhile.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
--

Explains why the 21STCT FOREIGN WEAPONS SET 3 tends to be a sought after item by some collectors nowadays.

Glad I purchased so many back in the day for $7.99 USD per set or less.

They may not be as detailed as DML's, but still worthwhile.

View attachment 456277
I have 2 of those Colt Python Magnums. One came with my Ds Toys Zombie Police (Rick Grimes). And the other with Dragon Jean Reno from Wasabi.

Not really a fan of the mold personally, way to hard to grip doe. Although there is a diecast version that I got from the Redman Walking Dead set that is much better.

·
12,928 Posts
I have 2 of those Colt Python Magnums. One came with my Ds Toys Zombie Police (Rick Grimes). And the other with Dragon Jean Reno from Wasabi.

Not really a fan of the mold personally, way to hard to grip doe. Although there is a diecast version that I got from the Redman Walking Dead set that is much better.
--

"Back in the day" . . . it suited the needs / wants of 1:6 collectors . . . and it still does more or less based on the acceptance / tolerance of 1:6 collectors.

Reactions: The Fool

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
--

"Back in the day" . . . it suited the needs / wants of 1:6 collectors . . . and it still does more or less based on the acceptance / tolerance of 1:6 collectors.
True.
--

True.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts