One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1/6 Action Figures such as: Hot Toys, Art Figures, Enterbay, EdStar, Toys Dao, Dragon Models, etc.
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Detailed Description: This is Dragon Models 1/6 scale Michael Chan G4

About the figure:

Pretty cool action figure. I don't know much about the name, or look but regardless he looks like a very cool FBI type agent.

He also comes with a lot of variable accessories, and weapons. And a very well-tailored suit.

Pictures: Taken with a Google Pixel 4a Portrait Mode

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,873 Posts
IIRC . . .

Two versions of the figure was produced.

The grey suit version is the regular release.

The dark blue version was an exclusive version.

·
Registered
1/6 Action Figures such as: Hot Toys, Art Figures, Enterbay, EdStar, Toys Dao, Dragon Models, etc.
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
IIRC . . .

Two versions of the figure was produced.

The grey suit version is the regular release.

The dark blue version was an exclusive version.
Wait...forreal? I actually didn't know that. I thought it was a outfit error this whole time! Thanks for letting me know. I didn't know I had an even more rare version.

Btw...I am enlightened you know so much about Dragon Models Limited. These are one of my favorite 1/6 brands. So much attention to detail. They don't make them like this anymore.

·
12,873 Posts
Wait...forreal? I actually didn't know that. I thought it was a outfit error this whole time! Thanks for letting me know. I didn't know I had an even more rare version.

Btw...I am enlightened you know so much about Dragon Models Limited. These are one of my favorite 1/6 brands. So much attention to detail. They don't make them like this anymore.
--

No.

I don't know so much about DML.

I know as much as the next old timer from back in the day.

Is this figure based off a real person?
--

No.

"Michael Chan" is the name of the first Hong Kong SDU figure produced & released by DML from years ago. The figure represents what a member of the G4 protection detail would like look from back in the day when the figure was released.

DML occasionally used a few of their figures integrated into real world pictures for promotional use back in the day.

·
12,873 Posts
Hey The Fool!

Is this one next on your buying spree?

If yes, this one had two or three different suit colors (I can't remember the colors).

Reactions: The Fool

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey The Fool!

Is this one next on your buying spree?

If yes, this one had two or three different suit colors (I can't remember the colors).

View attachment 456235
I actually saw him before while I was browsing on Google and Ebay. I will probably get him down the line as well.

·
Registered
14 Posts
--

No.

I don't know so much about DML.

I know as much as the next old timer from back in the day.

--

No.

"Michael Chan" is the name of the first Hong Kong SDU figure produced & released by DML from years ago. The figure represents what a member of the G4 protection detail would like look from back in the day when the figure was released.

DML occasionally used a few of their figures integrated into real world pictures for promotional use back in the day.
Ahh makes sense. That's actually a pretty interesting concept.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great to see people still love these old-fashioned types of action figures.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Classic old school Dragon.

Fun to see these Dragon figures out and about again.
Well make sure to stay tuned. Because there is much more to come.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts