One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just when you thought there wasn't any use for WWII weapons in the modern world check out this pic, here is the caption:

Sunni Muslim gunmen stands behind sand barricades as one of them points his submachine gun through a hole in a wall during clashes in the Bab al-Tabbaneh neighbourhood of the northern Lebanese city of Tripoli. G**** Images

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Maybe they bought them from the Russians after the collapse of the U.S.S.R. Put them in storage for a while until some one open it up.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
heck, i just saw a time magazine (i think) picture of Afghani Tribal leaders, one with an old M3 Grease Gun... another with an AK47.

·
Just a cowboy singer
722 Posts
I believe they call the PPsH "The Room Clearer" and is a favorite weapon in house to house because of it's length and high ammo capacity in the drum mags.

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
There was also a photo floating around a year or two ago of a guy in Lebanon using a Stg44. That kind of surprised me but like KneeJoint said, if it throws bullets....

·
Custom User Title
2,594 Posts
We destroyed alot of WWII weapons when I was in Somalia
I say Enfields K98's and a sweep MP40 in a pile of weapons
man If I could have stuffed it in my drawers I would have

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
We destroyed alot of WWII weapons when I was in Somalia
I say Enfields K98's and a sweep MP40 in a pile of weapons
man If I could have stuffed it in my drawers I would have
Gee, USMCChet... is that a "schmeiser" in there or are you just happy to see us?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Russ
Proud son of Rose and Wes

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.