One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Interesting piece, is the body one of those DiD youth bods, or a really thinned and shortened regular body? I like the kind of thin and frail body underneath his baggy clothing, it adds to his older composure.

Nice hat as well, its kind of washed out in the last picture though, I almost didn't notice it at all.

·
curtain twitch er
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Interesting piece, is the body one of those DiD youth bods, or a really thinned and shortened regular body? I like the kind of thin and frail body underneath his baggy clothing, it adds to his older composure.

Nice hat as well, its kind of washed out in the last picture though, I almost didn't notice it at all.
hi there saiko,
the body is one of the dolfie or obitsu 1/6 styles that i got from an ebay seller called mimiwoo. they have [ebay shop] all that kinda 1/6 dolfie custom stuff..........cloths, accessories etc, etc. the hat is from the ss six gun legends "billy the kid". i am going to strip the hs on that one at some point and have a go at him. the hat is fairly dark and does blend into the background. thanks for the comments.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Ah thanks for the info. You picked a great body to use for this figure, and your upcoming one with the Billy HS should be cool too. My bad, I wasn't picking on your picture, that's just my lame way of asking Can I see the hat? :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.