One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys! Just a simple kitbash i did of one of my favorite characters - Zorro!
At some point i will make a bad guy for him to battle with and later ill post more pics of the two of them sword fighting and battling and carving his distinctive 'Z' on all the trees in the yard lol.
Thanks and hope you like him!
-mike-

2 extra color pics, (Enjoy Freddy!)
-mike-

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Don and thank you so much!! I love that vintage style look too and debated whether or not to use that or bw or color, but i really like that old style the best too. Yea wish i had a horse that would be so cool to have him on it, one of these days ill snag one! Really glad you enjoyed him Don thank you very much!!
-mike-

·
1:6 Casuality
1,122 Posts
Very nice! I love the hat and custom(?) gloves. Personally, I'd love to see it in color just to enjoy the details more.

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HI Fab5Freddy and thanks!! Yes the hat is scratch built by me (glad you liked it i enjoyed making it) but the gloves are DiD painted/dyed black. Ill get another pic for you so you can see him in better detail, Thanks so much and glad you enjoyed!!

Hi Doug and thanks so much for the comments! Really glad you enjoyed this one, its fun being able to make some of my fav characters in 1/6th and am just glad you liked him too, thanks Doug!!

Thanks so much Kenneth!! Your figures are so lifelike i try and imitate great bashers like you and yea if not for that neckline it would be hard to tell! Thats the one thing about the bbi heads that i dont like so much, but i love the character of the heads tho, just not that short neck! THanks so much Kenneth, really glad you enjoyed.

Thanks Roger! Yea that is a neo3 with a bbi head (took a bit of doing but i think worked out pretty cool). The neo3 can do some pretty cool posing and if my camera battery hadnt died id have taken a few more pics. I like the neo but the neo3 is way cooler. Glad you liked him thanks Roger!!
Cheers!

HI Lucas and thank you so much!! This is a figure i have always wanted to make, glad you liked him too thanks Lucas!

Hi Montanes and thank you so much!! Yes its true, i really have always loved the Zorro character and thought it would be neat to try and make him. Out of all the heads out there the bbi Clark Gable one really stood out to me as the one to go with and i think he looks great as my Zorro. Really glad you liked him Montanes thank you!!!

Leo, once again i thank you so much for the comments, really glad you enjoyed him, i really had so much fun putting him together and im really happy with how he turned out. Thanks again Leo!!!

Thank you so much guys!
-mike-

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi David and thank you!! Zorro is onf of my all time favs also and i thought it would be fun to try and make my own. Really glad you liked him, he is lot of fun to pose and play around with and when i get the chance ill make him a villain to battle and some wanted posters to carve up with his infamous Z slash!. Thanks so much David!!!
-mike-

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi CC and thank you!! Zorro is a really great and fun figure to have, i think you should definately make one, would love to see him! Thanks CC glad you enjoyed!!

Hi [email protected] and thanks so much!! Really glad you liked him!

Hi Hatman and thank you! Yea a Sgt Garcia would be a great one to try and make, i was also thinking along the lines of Basil Rathbone as Capt Pasquale but maybe i cant try and make both. Really glad you enjoyed him Hatman thanks!!

Thanks guys for all the comments!!
-mike-

·
Time Lord Of Flatbush
5,917 Posts
Mike ! That is one BAD ASS ZORRO!
Nailed him. I really dig the sepiatone photos and rad poses.
Tons of character .

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.