One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[Mar 2, 2016 Updated]

Sneak Peek: Special box for "A-Girl with Red Crab"

There is two purposes about the Red Crab's box. One is containing and protecting the figure itself and accessories inside like any other box.

And, the other is to be kind of "Stage Art" or background for some dramatic scenario……

Here is some photos about how to get more fun with girl and the box below:
(Note: the box still WIP, not final sample. Some photos may be in certain vulgar taste or erotic style. Please let me know if I touch the line.)

And, Here is some photos to show how to have certain dramatic effect with the interaction of figure and the box……:)

Yes, you're right. Basically the box tries to pretend itself as a batch room stall.
But, why a batch room stall?

The answer shows below:

In case you have lost it, this screen shot is captured from a scene of Kite animation.

Would you guys think the design of this box is fun or just boring?
Please tell me whatever you think about it! :)

P.S.
Just a friendly reminder, Red Crab's pre-order date will end soon. Don't miss the pre-order special offer!:welcome

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greeting dear OSWers,
We, Dolls' Oddsaga, are a brand new company from China, which focus on action figure design and production. The following is the our first 1:6 collectible figure "A-Girl with Red Crab"(inspired by Japanese classic cult Anime). Hope your guys would like it! And we are looking forward to your comments :thanks

-------------------------------------------------

当"洛丽塔"遇上"尼基塔",Noir电影与日式动画的正面碰撞
少女与枪
色气与暴力
地下世界与暧昧情愫
握不住的沙砾与无根的羽毛
挣扎与复仇

也许只有1/6的精度与可能性,才足以还原纤细少女手持杀人利器,在日常生活与地下杀戮的夹缝中,扣下扳机瞬间的心像风景……
奇偶记首个1:6可动收藏人偶--"赤蟹少女",为你呈现。

以柔制刚,以杀止恶,以血缄爱。

When Lolita meets Nikita
When Japanese animation confronts noir film
Girl and guns
Sexy and violence
Underground world and ambiguous sincerity
Hold-less sand and unattached feather
Struggle and revenge...

Maybe, only the precision of 1:6 figure would be able to restore the vision of a delicate girl with deadly gun when she push the trigger, who lives in the gap between normal life and blood-killing time.
Dolls' Oddsaga releases first 1:6 collectible figure "A-Girl with Red Crab", for those who still touch by the tone.

Gentleness conquers strength
Killing repays evils
And, blood buries love

[产品信息]
奇偶记"赤蟹少女"1:6收藏人偶套装(DOSN-001)

预计出货日期:2016年4月22日

配件
头雕 * 1
"鱼坐姿"素体 * 1
手形 * 4(双)
脚形 * 2(双)
手枪"赤蟹"(红) * 1
手枪"赤蟹"(蓝) * 1
弹夹 * 2
射击模式切换模块 * 4
伪装手提箱 * 1
微型炸弹 * 4
微型炸弹收纳杯 * 1
手刺 * 1
鞋子[带袜套] * 1(双)
校服外套 * 1
百褶裙 * 1
马甲 * 1
衬衫 * 1
内裤 * 1
领结 * 1
耳环 * 1(双)
马桶 * 1 [预订特典]

注意:以下图片中出现的红色座椅仅作动作演示之用,本产品配件并不包含此座椅。敬请留意!
(官图请见附件)

[Product Info]
Dollsoddsaga DOSN-001 "A-Girl with Red Crab"
1:6 collectible figure

Release Date: April 22, 2016

Parts list
Head sculpture * 1
"Mermaid Posture" body with movable joints * 1
Hands * 4(pairs)
Foot * 2(pairs)
Handgun "Red Crab"(Red) * 1
Handgun "Red Crab"(Blue) * 1
Magazine * 2
Shoot-mode switch module * 4
Disguised suitcase * 1
Slim bomb * 4
Container for Slim bomb * 1
Bayonet * 1
Shoes[W/socks] *1 (pair)
School uniform * 1
Pleated skirt * 1
Vest * 1
Shirt * 1
Underwear * 1
Necktie * 1
Earring * 1(pair)
1-piece toilet *1 [PRE-ORDER SPECIAL OFFER]

Note: The Red Chair, which show in photos below just for poser present, does NOT include in this production.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,855 Posts
Child face + boobs = disturbing.
--

They're addressing and targeting a niche segment of the 1:6 hobby . . . indifferent, right, or wrong.

I'm not going to debate or discuss the context and intention of the offering for obvious reasons.

Some may buy it.

Some may not.

It's with certainty that some will complain and criticize about it due to the overtone and theme.

We can only wait and see . . . or choose not to.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
If you are not familiar with the subject, look up "Kite" the anime movie, then you'll know what "disturbing" really means. Find the original release, not the heavily censored one on Netflix.

As to the figure itself, yeah definitely aiming for a niche market.

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
why...i saw part of the uncut, not sexy....gross (most hentai is actually hot as hell) really gross, and just wow! i can't understand why such a figure is getting released. i would have rather got Kekko Kamen, the sexy and naked heroine who fights evil at a school. matter of fact phicen could easily make her....or even oe could.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you are not familiar with the subject, look up "Kite" the anime movie, then you'll know what "disturbing" really means. Find the original release, not the heavily censored one on Netflix.

Wow, it is my pleasure to meet "Kite" fans (or Yasuomi Umetsu fans for better shot) here, another half of earth!

For my option, Kite is one of best cult animation which is influenced by classic cult films in good taste way. it is very very very my cup of tea back to the age I had first seen it.
And it's the reason why we make this 1/6 girl, because I believe there should be a lot of people remember the touch which Kite delivered as I felt.

P.S.
Would some one tell what's going on about my post?
I just edit it(for some photos replacement) and re-submit it. And, it just gone.:dizzy

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Title made me think it was going to be a lil Mermaid figure with the lobster. I'm lost:doh. What ever it was is gone.

·
Registered
44 Posts
This makes me very happy:bravo Since watching this anime(non-netflix version) I wanted a figure of this character,it's cool a lot of non mainstream anime characters might just get made :thanks

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
I have the unedited version on DVD, and although there are some repugnant parts (seen mostly in flashback), I overall liked it. Bare in mind for all those turned off by her childlike appearance, that many anime/manga do this, but the character as she appears above is college age (I know that doesn't help). Not sure if I need a figure of this, but I do like that there are companies coming up taking some risks.

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
The title made me think she had a technicolor venereal disease.

·
costoMISER
9,480 Posts
Not to mention how dark the story is plus and ending chucked full of futility and despair.

I have the unedited version on DVD, and although there are some repugnant parts (seen mostly in flashback), I overall liked it. Bare in mind for all those turned off by her childlike appearance, that many anime/manga do this, but the character as she appears above is college age (I know that doesn't help). Not sure if I need a figure of this, but I do like that there are companies coming up taking some risks.

·
Hobby Military Advisor
1,079 Posts
Ahh I guess you are new here then and you need to wait till a certain amount of posts till you can make threads/post images etc.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
El Paso Trooper knew the answer to the conundrum. If the OP has less than ten posts, every time he posts agin in the thread, it defaults back into the state where it needs approval by an admin.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts

It's been adapted to a live action film starring Sam Jackson. FYI.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts