One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Plastic Castaway
1,493 Posts
It was released in 2004. Back in 2004 DiD was less well known and not widely distributed (at least in the USA), so it may be tough to find. I can't say as I've seen that first one, but the second one on the page looks kind of familiar.

I'd say your best guess is ebay or possibly posting a WTB ad here in the trade section in the event someone on OSW owns it. Good luck!

·
Banned
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was released in 2004. Back in 2004 DiD was less well known and not widely distributed (at least in the USA), so it may be tough to find. I can't say as I've seen that first one, but the second one on the page looks kind of familiar.

I'd say your best guess is ebay or possibly posting a WTB ad here in the trade section in the event someone on OSW owns it. Good luck!
I have already tried your suggestions without any results.

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
You might give Nan and Tung at Echobase a call. They have mysterious ways....
I see you are at it again my Friend...[hunt for the golden Fleece]..I would suggest Team EBT as well. These cats have Yakuza [not litterally] type conections. They even had that obscure Asian Mail Man figure complete with Air Mail package in the store Boxed. Good luck to you friend I know how you get all Sherlock Holmes on these types of things...If there's one out there I know you'll find it....:devilhnd

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.