One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recentley bought a custom CADPAT uniform,from a friend,and was wondering what I should do with it.When I saw it,I begged him to make me one,and payed him.He worked haaaard on it,and I couldnt bear to have him make me a PASGT cover.He did give me a boonie hat.Anyway,do they have SF?If so,what is its name(s),and if you have any refference photos,that would be greatly appreciated.Thanks.

·
Show me the beaver!
233 Posts
Joint Task Force 2

Our SF unit is called JTF 2 and you can find the website here with very limited number of pics.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Yeah, they're good dudes. You got to be careful though....they're crazy!

·
Pimpin' ain't easy
4,169 Posts
I heard Terrence and Phillip joined the CANSOF

·
Registered
100 Posts
RE JTF Book

Try finding a copy of "Canada's Secret Commandos"; "The Unauthorized Story of Joint Task Force Two". It's written by David Pugliese. Published by Esprit De Corps Books.ISBN 1-895896-18-5. It was pulled from the shelves shortly after it was first published because it had some "extra" content the Canadian Government did not want in public domain. They republished it and now it has a sticker saying something on the cover. I have an original and while flipping through a "new" copy at Chapters, I notiuced a couple of pics in mine were missing in the reprint. Great reference on Canada's unit plus it goes into other countries CT Teams and touches on some of the many terrorist groups out there. I have a pic of the cover. Email me if you want it.
Check it out it is a good read.

Mike

·
not EchoBase Tung (Staff emeritus)
2,995 Posts
medic can you just post it hear I am sure you don't want to send out a lot of pictures. or just send it to my email and I will post it.
[email protected]

tung

1 - 10 of 10 Posts