One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! Does anybody know where I can find this set in black online? I looked everywhere.. 'good stuff to go" used to carry them, now they have only the white ones left. :fit

Thanks soooo much guys!

·
The Plastic Castaway
1,493 Posts
I like the look of these boots. They don't have that typical fake looking seam that runs right down the middle of the boot all the way to the toe. Most Cy Girl boots do and I wish they didn't. These look more like real boots since they're not just 2 mirrored pieces sewn together. That third piece for the toe of the boot makes a big difference in the look of them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all!
actionman: I'll drop Wai an email if I can't find it anywhere else, thanks!

KneeJoint: I noticed that lastnight too! too bad... but it says that they will be restocked later this month. hopefully i won't miss it next time!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
My wife accepts my Military and Sci-Fi 1:6th figures...but she walked right behind me while I was reading this post....and she thought "all your toy friends like Barbie too?".

She see no difference in Barbie and the CY Girl type of stuff. I never bought a CY Girl because I thought I was getting too close to the "Barbie" world myself. :)

How funny is that? She can't find any cool factor in any of this. (I kind of see her point)...but I love her anyways.....

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Skyblue, it's been said before in this thread but I'll say it again, Triad makes some very nice ladies boots. The big difference is the foot and boot are one piece. That would also be the reason I wanted this set too. A boot that slips on and off... I wanted to check that out for myself.

One Shot GD, you wife should check out Triad, and Triads packaging. My lady like yours puts up with my hobby. Not to long ago I got a good size order of Triad stuff, got a good ribbing about the "girl clothes" (even though it was mostly black vinyl). Then she saw the Triad boots and flipped out. The boots come in little shoe/ boot boxes just like the real thing. She now has a collection of Triad boots and shoes on her desk at work... Plastic crak works in mysterious ways :evil

1 - 11 of 11 Posts