One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to state, i have tried using the search here, and it pointed me in some places i ahdn't really looked, but they were all relatively old threads and most places didnt have them anymore.

It can be a one or two piece wetsuit, as long as it front Zips.

Triad doesn't have the female wetsuits anymore. I have searched most of the retailer sites i know, as well as ebay. gstg doesn't have them, except for the male 2.0.

The only place i found that had them, (well, it showed they had them one i ordered it) was actionfigure2002.com, and today they emailed me to tell me they were out of stock on the front zip version, and asked if i wanted the back zip.

I was wondering if anyone knew of anyplace i could get a front zip female wetsuit, or if anyone had an extra one tehy might be willing to part with?

thanks much in advance!:hyper

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
It's not a wet suit per say. It is a one piece black front zip cat suit made by Triad. The zipper needs a little TLC. If you are not in East BFE and you want it PM me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.