One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please see title.

CM Toys "big beard" PMC head has been one of my Holy Grails forever. I couldn't buy one when they first sold and have scoured e-retailers & eBay forever trying to find one. At this point I'm convinced finding an original one will be impossible, but if anyone knows of a decent recast for sale or if you have one you're willing to part with, LMK.

Admins: I wasn't sure if this was appropriate for posting in the General section because it is a request for intel. Please feel free to move this to the Shop & Trade section if you think it isn't.

Attachments

· Lurker
339 Posts
I just searched "1/6 CMToys" on eBay and there's a couple one of the boxed sets that consists of only the body and head... Not sure on the seller though, and it's a steep price.

I remembered when these came out in the PMC set, I nabbed one of the heads for $70. Expensive, but it's nice.

· Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@Vertebrae - Thanks!! I found the two that you mentioned. It turns out that they are been sold on eBay by Imagination Hobby & Collection in Canada. I'm not sure if any of our members from Canada is familiar with this outfit, but I've contacted them to see if they'd be interested in selling the head only. Will update this thread if anything pans out. Wish me luck...

· Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.