One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
well, it all depends on WHICH Joe your refering to.. the older Joes have large deformed feet & they wont fit most of the boots avaliable.

but if your talking about the NEWER joes.. the "super articulated" will fit into everything.

·
The Plastic Castaway
1,493 Posts
You think Joes are tough to find shoes for? THIS guy would have a REAL hard time finding shoes... In all seriousness, you could check our Major Midnight boots. I think I got some on Ebay at one point. I never tried them on Joes, but I thought they were a little roomy. Maybe someone else has some that can try them out on a big footed Joe and let you know.

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
I use the NLM british modern boots on mine, a little tight on those large feet but look great and a bit similar to the black plastic ones he already comes with.
-mike-

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
I've seen pics of vintage Joes and the earlier generation of Classic Collection Joes with NLM boots on. The new cloth boots from Toyrrific also look like they might fit the bigger feet, but I haven't had a chance to try that out yet. Anyone?

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
Why dont you just dremel down the feet?

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Toyriffic doesn't fit 38oliver.
Holger, I don't mess with the figure. I've heard of people cutting ears off so the helmets would fit. I think that is drastic!
Sorry Davinator. I read your intro too fast. Thanks for that. Now I won't waste my time. I don't cut up or dremel my figures either. Especially not my Joes.

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
Toyriffic doesn't fit 38oliver.
Holger, I don't mess with the figure. I've heard of people cutting ears off so the helmets would fit. I think that is drastic!
I havent dremeled down feet or heads/ears either, but the BBI G3.5 Thighs/Chests received that treatment.

But if you dont want to...i guess as said before, the Newline Boots are fairly big, you could try the British DMS Boots without socks underneath, but it depends on what kind of bash your going for. Or maybe some 21st Boots? I dont know, maybe a picture of a GI Joe Boot+Feet would help.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.