One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,284 Posts
A lot of people actually do read them. Bad return policy will always cost some customers.

Cheers,

Alexei

MisterToy said:
Question:

Do you read an online store's return policy before placing your order? If not, do you follow it when you decide to return something? (ie restocking fee or minimum days for delivery).

Just curious.

Eric

·
Super Moderator
9,154 Posts
Hopefully most people are aware that there's sometimes a restocking fee. That's why I try to make sure I have the right product before making a purchase.

I don't typically read the return policy beforehand unless for some reason there may be a good chance I might return or exchange it (ie. not exactly sure if I need a Large or Medium article of clothing). But I definitely try to follow it to the letter if I actually have to do a return, just to make sure I get it right on my end so there's less chance I make things worse for myself.

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
I have to. If I don't read it and order somethign, my OCD and ADD will kick in, and i hvae to read about 3 or 4 times until I remember the important stuff, and then i have to re-read it when I getr back to the website to order something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts