One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I actually completed this Inspector Clouseau [Peter Sellers] awhile back, but as it was a surprise birthday present to a friends who's a major Pink Panther fan, I didn't want to post anything until now for fear he might somehow find out about it:

A commercial figure was announced at a toy show about five years ago but never was never actually released due to insufficient interest from buyers.

My mix of custom/kitbash incorporates a head sculpt by Ada Chan; Dragon DML body with repainted gloved hands; Sideshow Prof. Jones hat; Mattel Enchanted "Robert" raincoat (didn't want the bulk of a Triad, etc.); Hot Toy "Mr. Bean" tie; suit, shirt, socks, and shoes from ToySity; handcrafted magnifying glass and "bem"; relabeled Sideshow stand.

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,540 Posts
Really nice work, spot on!!

·
volunteercontentprovider
2,824 Posts
"Tell me, do you have a rghheume."
"A what?"
"A rrghheume."
"A room?"
"Zat is what have been saying, you idiot!! A rrgheume!"

Great rendition!!

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Heya, PoorMansJB!

That is some pretty amazing work!

I'm sure your friend will be happy with your little masterpiece.... c'est tres bien!

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
:lol :rolling :lol

Perfect.

·
Inspector 12
3,419 Posts
Fabulous!

Oh, no. I am a musician and the monkey is a businessman. He doesn't tell me what to play, and I don't tel him what to do with his money.
Then the minkey's breaking the leu!​

·
Miscreant & Ne'er-do-well
1,373 Posts
That is a fantastic figure!!! Superbly done in every aspect!

I've been considering getting that sculpt from Ada, now that I've seen it painted up I definitely want one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts