One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Adeno's Fun Time
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends! I'm just wondering, do the clothes from those "VeryCool" female soldiers like Villa, Mandala, and others fit on Phicen/TBleague bodies? Specifically the S23B or other medium sized bodies? Thanks in advance!

· Registered
3,990 Posts
I just parted out Villa for another member, and that jumpsuit is VERY tight, even on the VC body (they had her hips and butt wrapped in cellophane to get that thing on), so unless you get a small waist TBL with little-to-no butt, forget that one.

· Registered
113 Posts

· 1:6 Acquisitionist
13,360 Posts
In all my years at the OSW, I never thought the day would occur when "too tight" would be viewed as a bit of an issue.

Go figure. Times sure change.

· Registered
113 Posts
I'm amazed the TBL body is able to retain that much range of motion in the VC coveralls. I've never been able to get VC pants legs up past TBL thighs. VC corsets fit them really well, but that's probably a different topic...
I think it helps that the suit isn't thick fabric thus allowing it to have that great range of motion. I love the look of it better on the Phicen than the base body after playing with it. LOL.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.