One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do DAM toys heads (like the cartoony Gangster Kingdom heads) fit True Type (or clone) bodies?

What are DAM Toys bodies like? Are they any good? Do they take Hot Toys or Dragon feet and hands?

Sean

·
Registered
282 Posts
I use Dam heads on My Hot Toys Body's and they fit ok but are a little loose so just add some plumbing tape and it will be perfect.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone know what type of ankle joints fit DAM bodies?
I was told by one retailer that DAM bodies wrist pegs would fit hot Toys wrist pegs. Is that true?

Sean

·
Per ardua ad astra
1,105 Posts
HT pegs won't fit in DAM wrist slots unless modified. The DAM wrist pegs are similar in size to Soldier Story wrist pegs, HT wrist pegs are thicker compared to DAM and SS. Although I suppose you can use HT PEGS for DAM HANDS.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
13,922 Posts
DAM bodies are slightly updated ACE bodies from what I understand. I somehow have managed not to get a DAM body or figure yet. They have compatible wrist joints with Soldier Story, ACE, BBI Dr. Figures and Barrack Segeant all use the same wrist peg. All started with the BBI G3 body. So you should be able to find a good variety gloves and hands.

The ACE bodies have a small socket in the ankle, and that is attached to the foot. So if the DAM body is the same there, the feet/ankl should work with any similar sized ball/socket type foot/ankle.

·
Registered
25 Posts
a good body when you need a formidable but not superhero build.i start my bashes with the pants cuz they never fit,so if I want to use the leather gangster pants or the ghost rider leather I grab the body it was made for and go from there. the hand , feet,neck pegs can all be modified with epoxy, tape ,finger nail polish ,plumbers epoxy/scotch tape,sandpaper dremel xacto knife ect.i carve a bit of the dam body away around the neck so he can look down the sites,the spetsnazvympel has a muscle bulking suit if needed.lots of versions of this body some with tattoos and cheaper than generic version of hot body.but it all boils down to the pants, the pants make the man after all.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Toys city pegs/boots fit dam toys leg sockets.

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
I bought a number of them loose on clearence a while back and found that the legs especially the knees tend to be on the loose side. Now you can pull the legs apart and there are screws there to tighten the knees but they will come loose again over time. I had to use my CA glue to tighten them up.

Also, they are a bigger body in the waist so you may fit it hard to find cloths that will fit. Dragon and BBI clothing will not fit. Anything smaller like that is a no go. Art Figures and MC toys should fit...the rest will be hit or miss.

The body I love right now is the Dam Muscle body they put out. He is not really large but defined. It fits all manner of clothing including Dragon and BBI so its a win.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts