One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Inspector 12
3,419 Posts
Appears to be a complete rehash of the first DML Nam Mike, albeit with a different headsculpt. Why? Why?

This is the most notorious rehash I think I have ever seen from DML. Let's hope this changes 75% between now and production runs.

As is, its an insult of historic proportions to hobbyists.

:wail:wail:wail:mad:mad:mad

·
1:6 Nam Nut
872 Posts
its mike with a different headsculpt...dammit, but i guess i shouldnt be complaining theyre aat least doing a nam.....but seriously this rehash is obnoxious, really really obnoxious.

·
Keeping 360 security
546 Posts
since it is Mike with a face lift do we get it at sale price of $19.99.....it think I'm going to have to stick to STOW figures...price is right and look about the same as these new DML resales...

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
The boots, ammo pouchs looks like molded to me but i m happy with the M16A1 though.. got to lay my hands on just the M16A1 and do my NAM - Tour Of Duty bash..

·
Combat Evolved
1,305 Posts
It's a "grun beret" from hitlers notorious funf Sonderausgabe Kraft Gruppe. Oh it's not german my bad force of habit. I guess it just a Stück Mist Neuveröffentlichung. Loosely translated "garbage". (may not translate exactly)

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
I think I just threw up in my mouth

1 - 20 of 130 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.