One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got DML Albert Ross. My first DML figure and thus my first DML body. While it doesn't look amazing nude it's got some great posability. My only complain, and it's a big one, is the neck. It has almost no movement other than side to side.

Also gotta say Albert here is a hell of a lot of figure for what I paid for him (about $50). Two heads, two complete sets of clothes, tones of bags and belts, a great (I think actually metal) helmet, leather(pleather) boots, etc.

I'm planning on doing some bashing with the figure and will show some pics of him once I get things moving and have time to work on it.

·
AKA "ChiliDoug"
7,541 Posts
I'm guessing you mean DID and not DML. I have to agree with you about the Albert Ross figure. He's very good for the price.

As far as the neck goes...that seems to be one of DID figures major problems. They all have severe whiplash and can't look down. That's why they sell for about 5 bucks nude at the parts dealers. You can always swap his head on to another body to fix that problem, though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.