One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another German, another "kitbash" by Dragon, basically...

BUT, I think this one is rather neat and I just might purchase it.

I would like to know what you guys think?

Willem Krause

·
Registered
94 Posts
Another German, another "kitbash" by Dragon, basically...
BUT, I think this one is rather neat and I just might purchase it.

I would like to know what you guys think?

On my cpinion, this one seems to be a rather good kitbash, as you said. The HS could be better anyway; that baby face is not the best choice, but well...
This figure, all in all , is very acceptable and differs from all that flat and desappointing 1/6 figures Dragon has produced in majority since long monthes.

·
The Plastic Castaway
1,493 Posts
Anyone know if this will come with man hands? Clearly that's what everyone is curious about.

The sculpt looks scared to me. I don't blame him though... maybe he's pale and clean shaven because he's green. Could be why he looks worried.

Not a bad looking figure, but nothing really jumps out at me on this one.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Happyheady: Yup, they're the self same ones! I used Willi for an Endor Rebel bash and those hands worked quite well for that. This figure does look like DML can't be arsed though.

CHEERS!

·
GETCHA PULL!!!
809 Posts
I have to say I like this release. Finally, a good no-frills German infantryman. I really dig the look of this one.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
No worries about the sculpt as the Germans are not known for their savage tans. Problem for me is that it looks like a lot of piecing together of stuff from other figures. The plus is that I am sure that the price will be low as they always tend to be from DML.

·
Beazer 6
132 Posts
I recieved this figure for Christmas. It really is a good looking figure. The only problem with him, in my opinion, are the hands. It seems they are molded in a "pistol grip" fashion. Yet he comes with a rifle, the Gewehr 43. It is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to get him to aim the rifle. He will only be able to hold it at a ready position with the barrel facing up. I will purchase Dragon Rifle gripping hands in the near future to fix this. Overall...fantastic figure. Gotta love DML.

-Harrison

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I recieved this figure for Christmas. It really is a good looking figure. The only problem with him, in my opinion, are the hands. It seems they are molded in a "pistol grip" fashion. Yet he comes with a rifle, the Gewehr 43. It is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to get him to aim the rifle. He will only be able to hold it at a ready position with the barrel facing up. I will purchase Dragon Rifle gripping hands in the near future to fix this. Overall...fantastic figure. Gotta love DML.

-Harrison
I'm pretty convinced those hands are bendy - on the pictures the fingers are just as sausage shaped as they are when using bendy hands. Molded hands have more knuckles.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.