One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Incredible!! it's not a Kubel ... I think it's the first time dragon make a not german vehicle .
Good news of course , thanks by information :thumb

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I actually think it is German Sniper, cleverly concealed in a 1/4 ton look alike Ghillie Suit. The incredible details and the lifelike Mauser will justify its $400 price on the open market. They will fill that tremendous need that we all have for just one more German. I cannot wait.

·
Custom User Title
2,594 Posts
I said this on another board and Ill say it here
I have had or have 21c, SOTW, and Hasbro jeeps in the past and while all have there good points and bad points they are incomplete and inaccuarate IMHO. Now I have customised a hasbro jeep and brought it up to what I consider respectable specs but it cost me alot of money and time. I have DML vehicles and am impressed with the quality and I see no reason why thier Jeep wont be any different

I for one am excited and intend to get at least one of not 2 jeeps

remember 21c hasbro and SOTW dont makes jeeps anymore

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I never thought they would make one of these because of royalties or trademarks. Yes, it will be costly but probably quite accurate. I will now redirect my budget. Less other items, but one jeep.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Going off previous Silhouettes (NAM) this will make a nice new Kubelwagen. Just kidding. I hope it is a nice new Jeep but after all their previous backflips I'll get excited when I see it
Al

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.