One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
I think the point of the exclusive is not so much the figure/uniform/gear, but the fact that its based on a real person who will be at the show in person. Not my cup of tea, and certainly not something I would spend money on, but I can see what DML is going for with this type of "exclusive". My $.02.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
I think the point of the exclusive is not so much the figure/uniform/gear, but the fact that its based on a real person who will be at the show in person. Not my cup of tea, and certainly not something I would spend money on, but I can see what DML is going for with this type of "exclusive". My $.02.
Bodo Spranz passed away last year - it was probably planned to have him as the VIP for DX 08 though, I am guessing.

·
Keeping 360 security
546 Posts
I have such a hate for 1/6 German figures......and yet DML keeps making more!!!!!!

Hail DML.....NOT!!!!!

We need something better!!!....why not a figure of NAM like a real person Ray Buenavidez...LT. Nadal from "We were Soldiers", or the Sergent Major and/or Audie Murphy.....even David Crockette....but not Germans....

I don't care for German figures....even a Japanese figure would be something different....hahahahaa

·
Custom User Title
2,594 Posts
Unless they release a Jeep or a Hummer I doubt Ill be getting anything from them this year ..............germans like we need anymore

·
AKA "ChiliDoug"
7,541 Posts
I've bought one dml figure this year and it wasn't a german. And I've bought about 30 other figures from other companies. When will dml get the hint that the german train has left the station?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.