Concrete shoes...

Cyanyde...

TNT...

Neckties...

Contracts....

HIGH VOLTAGE!

Dirty Deeds!

Done dirt cheap!

So yeah. Dirty Deeds Bertie. Freaking rediculous. I literally don't have anywhere to put him other than on the dining room table because he's too bloody tall for ANY of my shelves.

The rust texturing is simply sublime. Sublime.

Tin roof! RUSTED! (Oh crap, wrong song...)

Show 'em if you've got em! :D

·
Registered
529 Posts
Thanks for the pics! These guys are just insane! Man I gotta get me one of these Dirty Deeds Berties! I've got the Desert Bertie and Nom de Plume ordered..... Just gotta find some more $$$.... (i don't need both my kidneys do I?)

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
Is that another new Ashley Wood robot after the initial release?

IT ROCKS!

How much did it cost ya?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I look at it more like an angry water heater, given sentience, drive, and an unhealthy disdain for the living.

It's an awesome piece and probably one of the sturdiest large display items in my collection. The only little hangup I had was that I needed to saw off a quarter inch of the metal support post so that his feet could touch the base. Stuffing his belt pouches with styrofoam wrapped with some dark cloth made them bulge nicely. It's a pity the Berties are so expensive, because honestly I think everyone should have one. It's that cool.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I just saw the Desert Bertie in New York yesterday. Pics don't do her justice, she is so much more impressive in person.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.