One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some projects that I have been working on for the last couple of weeks. I saw a neat video on YouTube on making rubble piles for dio's. I do set-ups at shows and the time constraints always make the rubble piles look weak. This will help in that regard. The 21st Moto was a gift from a local fellow that is cleaning out his collection. This is the fourth 21st Moto I have and wanted to do something a little different. A total repaint and scratch built stretcher carrier that I got from ref. photos. Enough jabber here are some photos.

I have had allot of free time here lately and the weather is perfect for working in the shop. Thanks for looking.

Jeff (Geppetto)

·
volunteercontentprovider
2,824 Posts
Wow, that looks really great!! I really like the weathering on the buildings. I hope you don't mind a suggestion, and that's to do a little more with the edges of the broken walls. Where they're broken brick, they should be the same colour as the bricks, and have the same mortar pattern in the spaces between them. A lot of walls were two layers of brick in thickness.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts