One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,068 Posts
Actionman the Fn does have a flash eliminator, it is a slotted flash eliminator. You can see daylight showing through near the top edge of the flash eliminator. I wish they would make a Canadian FnC1A1, the second one down in Spanner 28 top picture is an FnC2 semi and full auto rifle where the one above it is only semi auto. When I was in the army we used to slip a paper match in the sear or put the change lever from the C2 in our C1's to make them fire full auto. The only problem with using the paper match was the Fn would continue firing till all the rounds in the mag were fired but with the change lever it worked the same as the C2 and would stop firing once you released the trigger.

· Registered
2,068 Posts
When I was in the army and a section commander each section had a FnC2A1 as an LAR(light Auto Rifle). My section consisted of Section Commander(SMG), Rifleman 1-7(FnC1A1), LAR(FnC2A1), and 2IC(2nd in command, FnC1A1)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.