One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Al Ross Today and he is easily one of the best 1/6 scale figures I have ever bought. The best part way well be the unshaven heasculpt which has a flocked beard. Far and away one of the best, if not the best, figure this year! I want to put a photo but I can't seem to get it loaded. In any case, he is the best!

·
Intercept,Engage,Destroy
5,195 Posts
Johkaz said:
Hi,

Thats it go on rub it in....
I'm in the UK and we don't have the figure yet.

Gary
It'll be worth the wait...I guarantee it! :thumb

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
i've got to get this figure. I already missed out on the other US figures. With 9 complete germans and 1 Russian, the Rusky's need some allied support...

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
lawman1380 said:
He's my first WWII figure, well worth $60.
What's the word on the weapons? DiD makes some sweet weapons. They made KR98 for their SS parade guy had real wood furniture with metal parts and screws. Are the MI, bayonet, and 1911 metal?

·
359 Posts
I haven't opened it. It supposed to be a Christmas present. My wife would kill me if she knew I found and took a picture of it.

KneeJoint said:
What's the word on the weapons? DiD makes some sweet weapons. They made KR98 for their SS parade guy had real wood furniture with metal parts and screws. Are the MI, bayonet, and 1911 metal?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.