One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Without drilling out the arms of a Dragon figure is there a way to attach DiD hands to a normal Dragon body? I have some Hot Toys wrist pegs that can fit into a pair of DiD hands that I want to use on a Dragon body (and from what I can tell DiD wrist pegs seems similar size on both ends as Hot Toys, most significantly here the forearms end). But the Hot Toys wrist pegs are thicker than the hole in the Dragon's forearms. Do Dam toys wrist pegs fit into a Dragon arm and DiD hand? They look thinner..

Sean

·
Registered
4,626 Posts
DiD hands will fit on the Dragon wrist pegs, just push out that tiny tiny peg that holds the hand onto the wrist peg and swap out the hands.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DiD hands will fit on the Dragon wrist pegs, just push out that tiny tiny peg that holds the hand onto the wrist peg and swap out the hands.
Hmmm.... I only have Dragon hands with attached wrists. The hands don't come off. The body I'm using is a old style Dragon body. The DiD hands I want to use are the Churchill hands, like Hot Toys hands that take a separate peg. Which Dragon wrist pegs would fit those hands?

Sean

·
Registered
151 Posts
the soldier story wrist peg fit into the DML arm, maybe you can put the DID hand on a soldier story wrist peg.

·
Looky Loo
1,049 Posts
the soldier story wrist peg fit into the DML arm, maybe you can put the DID hand on a soldier story wrist peg.
Kelly is on track with his suggestion. I put a pair of hands on a Dragon Neo Body. I used the following: Dragon Neo Body + Soldier Story pegs (BBI will work as well) + Hot Toys hands. Given that the DID hands seem to be a HT knock off they should work. Check the pics.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts