One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm new to the forum but not new to collecting 1/6 WWII figures. I mostly collect DML figures but was interested in picking up the DiD Sgt Wolfram Großdeutschland radio operator figure after I found a seller near me in NY is offering him. Is he a good figure? The seller is offering him for $130 NIB is this worth the price. Or are there other DiD figures that you recommend? Thank you.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
As figures go, he packs a lot of stuff. Regular uniform with billed hat, boots, helmet, camo smock and helmet cover in splinter pattern, infantry web gear, with pouches for the submachine gun, and manpack radio. For $130, you get a decent Wehrmacht NCO, early/mid-war, that you can set up as regular infantry, or an RTO. The DiD bodies are not the most articulated, but are hell for stout, and it's a good character sculpt.

DiD's done quite a few WW2 German subjects, most of them have merit. I am guessing that they are not sitting on shelves in great numbers.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,827 Posts
Should you buy it for $130.00?

See if the seller is willing to negotiate down to $115.00/$120.00.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Here is a quick review I put up on the Sixth Division when the figure was first released.
DID Wolfram Grossdeutschland - THE SIXTH DIVISION

I more or less stripped the figure and added the more detailed radio to the DML figure I mentioned in the above review.

If you don't have the DML figure then I would say yes it is well worth buying, I swapped out the pleather MP40 pouches for cloth to another figure as well.

·
i draw pictures.....
2,041 Posts
130 is a pretty good deal. was looking around ebay, where i assume you saw it. i'd grab him. everyone else is selling for crazy prices. it's a quality kit.

namaste
Miguel

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the info guys. I may end up picking him up. I have potentially found the DiD Sgt Donald figure for $130 for the unweathered version or $150 for the weathered version which I am now debating between Wolfram or him now. Just not which version of Sgt Donald is better.Thanks again guys

·
Registered
798 Posts
$130? That's very reasonable for a quality set. Go for it!
Is this an in-store pick up? If so that's even better, no need to pay for shipping.:thumb

1 - 7 of 7 Posts